Tuesday, October 15, 2013

When I Grow Up. . .

Octogenarian Neil Deye in his '56 Piper Apache

I want to be like Neil Deye.

Photo by Eddie Price

I want to hop in my vintage Piper Apache on Saturday mornings and visit my neighbors, because I know that tree top fly-bys always make them smile.

Photo by Eddie Price

And they know that pictures of tree top fly-bys always make me smile!

Photo by Eddie Price

All of that smiling will entice me to grab my other vintage airplane and do it again!

Photo by Eddie Price

And again. . .

Photo by Don Schmotzer

. . . and again!

Neil Deye & Eddie Price

Because smiling is contagious, especially when you have great neighbors! 

You can never have too many pictures.  As my good friend Eddie Price likes to say:  "You don't know how you look, till you get your picture took!"

No comments:

Post a Comment