Monday, January 23, 2012

Joe's Connie and the Hogan Museum


Speaking of Tom Kalina. . .

Here is Brother Baker with Tom's latest masterpiece, Through the Light of Ra.  I sent this photo to Tom and received this reply:  "Wow and Thanks!  His selection of framing is really beautiful. . .  Thanks for sharing this photo.  I always enjoy knowing that people are enjoying my prints and getting them up on the wall where they belong!"

While we are on the subject. . .

Even Brother Hogan has joined the ranks of the Kalina faithful.  He ordered a copy of South American Glory to display in his office/airline museum.  When he brought it home from the frame shop, his bride liked it so much she asked him to hang it over the fireplace!  Now that's a lady! 


The Hogan Museum:





4 comments:

  1. Nice shots, and thanks for the Honorable mention with the Northeast DC-7

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the small recep and prop paper weight there behind the Connie model. Now that is cool!

    the EG

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, Thanks for the Wooden Propellers links, not sure where you found hat, but I think I mY have found the aircraft that the ole' Pelican got the one hanging in my home came from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that site came from an ebay link.

    ReplyDelete